Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quilting Update



I know it looks almost the same as the last picture, but this is an update. The pattern is different after 3 hours of replacing everything. And after much aggravation and a few swear words(I know I am sorry)and the help of Codi & my mom, I have finally sewn the whole face of the quilt together. Now all that is left is sewing the front, filler and backing together. I have to hand sew the border, which will probably be another challenge, and then I will finish by tying it off. I can't wait to see it done, if I make it through without ruining it with my temper.

2 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

very impressive. I keep thinking I want to try to make one, but it looks way too hard. I think it would cause way too many swear words!

Cody said...

So dang cute I swear! Keep it going girl!