Monday, July 26, 2010

Girls Trip





I am so glad I got to take a girls trip last weekend. Kathy(Kaylen's mom) rented a beach house in Galveston and invited Trev and I down there to stay a few days with her, Kaylen and Olivia. Even though Galveston Water is nasty, it was awesome to just relax by the beach scenery. The waves rolling in always seem to have such a soothing effect on me. It really makes me miss FLORIDA!!!

Anyhow, we spent some time on the beach, explored Moody Gardens a bit, hung out on the Strand and ate at the Rain Forest Cafe.

This was also the first time in Trevors' history that he got to sleep in the same bed as me. Holy Cow, that kid rolls and twitches and snores. Not to mention, he fell off of the bed twice!!! Needless to say I did not get much sleep:)

Thanks Kathy and Kaylen for inviting me. That was the most relaxed I have felt in a LONG time

No comments: