Sunday, June 13, 2010

Trevor Updates






Here is my boy! He has less than 5 months to go and he will be 3!!! I can hardly believe it. Aren't we supposed to have another one by now;). I am totally bias, but I really believe I have the cutest little boy ever. So here are some things he has been saying: Boom-shaka-laka, that's cool dude, I want scrippers n' prayer, kenzie is my befriend, hot sauce please(applesauce), don't saya word(referring to not nice words), and cut it out. It is so crazy how much he has grown. I say this at every stage, but this has to be my favorite. I love being able to communicate with him and see him explore all the things he can do. Speaking of which, I went to the restroom the other day(I always lock the door because Trev likes to barge in whenever he wants) and low and behold my 2 1/2 year old smarty pants picks the lock with his play keys! Too smart for his little britches.

1 comment:

MEG said...

I can't believe it's been about 3 years since we saw you last :(

I really miss having you guys around. We had a lot of fun ;)