Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary







Jason and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary on the 14th! I am so happy. As I look back at all that we have been through, I can honestly say I married the greatest man ever. He is the only person that I have seen take some of the worst situations and make the best out of them. I am so grateful for his strength. He never gives up, especially on me. Recently, the company he was working for went out of business. Obviously, I was a stressed mess, but the whole time Jas kept his cool because he knew everything was going to be ok. His faith is such an inspiration to me.

Jason, I love you so so much. I am so grateful that because of you I have a wonderful life, a precious son, a joy I have never known and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this, I owe you the world:)

No comments: