Friday, January 22, 2010

Sugar Cookie Playgroup









So I started a playgroup a few weeks ago. We meet every Tuesday. I am so excited because it is a great group of women and sweet little kiddos. It gives me a chance to have some adult time and Trevor the chance to interact with more kids. So this past Tuesday I decided to make sugar cookies. So we covered the table in wax paper, helped the kids roll out their dough and go to town with the cookie cutters. It was a blast...a mess, but definitely a blast. Anyhow, if anyone has ideas for kids under 3 to do, please feel free to share your ideas with me. I really want to make this a fun, productive time for everyone.

2 comments:

Cody said...

How fun!!

tiffani bates said...

i'm thinking about starting one too...you'll have to let me know your ideas! if i can come up with any, i'll let you know! Looks like tons of fun!