Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ice in Houston

So this was hilarious, yesterday Jason and I were out running around and drove by this house on Cypresswood across from the Temple. Keep in mind, we are in HOUSTON people. It was so funny because so many people busted a u-turn just to see this. That is how rare ice is in Texas. I am sure the people in the house were not very happy at all of the traffic in front of their house. Especially when Jas decided to pull in their driveway to get the picture. But you would think if they had the money to live in that big house and have hired maintenance running it, someone would have got the memo that it was going to FREEZE in Houston and they would have turned it off. The high yesterday was 26.



So then this morning on the way to my hair appointment(20 degrees outside) I drove through ice, saw icicles everywhere and then in front of a big neighborhood a whole pond was frozen over on top. So much for Global Warming.

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

I totally know what house that is. Awww. I miss Texas so much. I cant beleive that its that cold there. Keep warm.