Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Sis and Me


Yup this is my sis' and I. You know growing up we never ever got along. Her and her friends would always leave me behind because I was younger. She would tickle me until I couldn't breath, until I got bigger than her. She would always get me in trouble, but not as often as I would get her in trouble. I always looked up to her. I wanted to be just like her.

Then we grew up and now we are best friends. I love being able to hang out with her, be goofy together and go on adventures with her. We are definitely opposite when it comes to personality, but that is just how we roll! A toast to my awesome sister!

2 comments:

MEG said...

Yay for sisers! (I don't have any)

:(

The Figgins said...

Strange how growing up helps you get over those sibling rivalries. It also helps when you don't live together ;)