Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy Busy Bee!


Finally, here it is! I feel we are to the point now that I can expose my current adventure with my friend Kristy. We have started our business, Snooks N' Crannys. It is a baby boutique. We have been talking about doing this since last September and now everything is happening so fast. I am so excited. We will soon have a website set up for everyone to see a sneak preview of our products. So far we have: creepers, t-shirts, tutus, bibs, burp cloths, diaper clutches, basket cases, hooded towels, hair bows, and other miscellaneous fun stuff. We will soon be adding to our clothing line, putting in effect a full "Rock Star" line for boys and the "Bling" line for girls. Ultimately we are working towards getting our own store front, but one step at a time.

A special thanks goes to my sweet hubby Jason for putting together our logo and working on our website. You are the best sweety! And Kristy, we have been busting our tails with everything else, but it will all be worth it because we are going to ROCK!

3 comments:

MEG said...

What is the website and when are you coming out? I can't remember which week in February...

I'M SO EXCITED to see some cute baby stuff!

Anonymous said...

hey tiff!!! its kristy. okay so i am totally drained from working on business stuff all day, and i come to my computer to veg for a little bit and decide to check out your blog and i saw your post and it made me sooo happy!!! i think it is fair to you jason me and clayton are all the bombdiggity! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

okay i am really tired...haha...i meant *it is fair to say you, jason, me and clayton are all the bombdiggity!