Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sushi Party



Dang it, I only took this picture after the fact because I was too flipping stressed out about how everything was going to turn out. For those of you who may not know me as well, I LOVE to cook. A cooking challenge gets my adrenaline way up. So not only was this my first time to experiment with sushi and sashimi, I had guests along with it. My wonderful hair dresser and friend Tim (vietnamese), my sis, Anthony(philippino) and Jason. Yes I had some pretty critical people since they all know what it is supposed to look and taste like. Tim was my toughest critic and he gave me an A+ with the exception of me buying the wrong rice:) So yes we definitely had a blast and a yummy good time! Cheers to experimenting and an awesome crowd!

1 comment:

MEG said...

I still dream about the ribs you made us that one time.....YUM! You ARE a good cook!