Sunday, July 13, 2008

The last few months


This was Trevor's first time in the highchair. It was quite the experience. By the way I am finally updating my blog. Some of these pics are a few months old, but for those who are out of state, I want you to be able to see him grow!


Not really sure what to label this one, but it sure cracks me up.


We were getting ready for the pool, which is now part of our daily routine, and I thought he looked so grown up in this picture so this one definitely had to go up on the blog.


The first time Trevor woke up from a nap peacefully!


A little bit of bath time fun.


I am not sure how noticeable it is, but this shows his first 2 teeth.


Yes everyone, Trev now walks with mine and Jasons' help!!!

1 comment:

Cody said...

Finally some more pictures!