Saturday, September 24, 2011

Monster



A few weeks ago my friend posted a "Monster Hat" on her blog and it was so cute. Unfortunately, they are so popular with the lady that makes them that she was way backordered until December.
Anyhow, I really wanted it for Trevs Halloween Costume because I hate spending a lot of money on the cheap made ones at the store that are not really even cute. So I decided to search on Etsy for something like that cute hat and this is what I found. It was in different colors, but the lady was willing to do a custom order for me!

The link to this style hat is:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/82388849/toddler-hat-in-olive-and-black-one-eye
The link to her Etsy store is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mameneth?ref=seller_info

In a nutshell, I spent $22 and I now have the main piece to his costume and a way stinkin' cute hat for the winter. Not to mention to finish off his costume I tore up an old pair of jeans of his. He has an olive green t-shirt and I am going to paint his face green.

Thanks Mameneth!

1 comment:

MEG said...

LOL! She's back ordered until December???!!! AWESOME. I secretly like yours better and she'll never know... ;)

I got the boys' hats in the mail a couple of weeks ago - I need to get some cute outfits and get some pictures of them. SO FUN! I love that you are making Trev's a custume.

And, lastly, you are gorgeous. I love the pic of you at 20 weeks and may or may not have cursed you when I saw it. Just sayin'

Love you!
MEG