Sunday, August 14, 2011

Carseat Cover




So here is my latest project! I got the idea from one of my favorite blogs "keepcalmandcallyourmom.com"(if you are not already following it, you should)

Anyhow, this turned out so stinking cute. I made it for my sister in-law that just had her baby. It attaches to the handle of the carrier and drapes over the whole carrier shielding your baby from whatever is around(crowds, light, sick people who want to touch your baby and so on:) And it adds a nice trendy look!

Oh and did I mention these sell for up to $50 online and I made it for $11.

2 comments:

MEG said...

It's ADORABLE Tiffany!!! Thanks for sending some friends my way!

I will be attempting one of your projects soon - the hero cape. I know you've perfected it, so we'll see how mine goes :)

Axton is just now getting into being a hero.

I hope you're doing well - thinking of you lots. Congratulations on your new baby bump :)

MEG

Cody said...

It's so cute! Love it!