Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day




So the day started out really nice. Trevor and I were laying on the my bed while Jason was getting ready for work. We were all just talking and Jason casually came over to Trev and I and gave us a hug and then gave me a really big smile and walked off. When I rolled over to see what Trev was doing I saw this ring laying on the bed! I was going to be the one that did the spoiling this year, since every other year always seems to be all about me, but Jason can't resist. Not that I am complaining.

Well, when it came to my part, I had to wait until he got home to go get everything for dinner(should have done this like the day before) and low and behold they didn't have everything I needed. So I decided since Jason LOVES Sushi, I went over to the sushi bar at HEB and had them make him a fresh roll. Turns out whatever they put in that roll did not settle to well with him. It completely aggravated his ulcer. Soooooo I had to run to the health food store to get Aloe Vera juice to calm everything down so that we could proceed with dinner.

The cookies Trev and I made for him didn't get finished until 9 o'clock(at least they turned out perfect thanks to my friend Allie's recipe).

After Trev went to bed we decided to put in the movie that I had picked up, "Date Night". Which was pretty dumb, but quite hilarious, until it got to the long strip bar scene that we had to fast forward through(sometimes I really hate Hollywood because they have to ruin every good movie with trash).

I am grateful that we got to spend time together, but it seems everything had to go wrong...in one night. Oh well, better luck next year. I had a fun game planned, but we didn't even get to that.

Jason claims that he had a lot of fun despite everything(I think he is being nice:), but if he did, well that makes me happy!

1 comment:

Allie said...

So glad the cookies turned out! They tasted WAY better than when I made them! LOVE your ring, what a sweetie he is, it is so obvious that he adores you!

We also thought Date Night was HILARIOUS! And I agree, it's a toughy because of that whole scene. We have recommended that movie to a few couple just cuz it is so dang funny, and then when we remember that scene, we always feel bad for recommending it!