Monday, April 19, 2010

Old Snooks Stock

I am doing some reorganizing with my business product, clearing out some older stuff to replace with new. There are items for boys and girls. If you have any other questions let me know:). Next week these items will be going public, I just wanted to give friends and family first pick! The following is available:


The following are Bandana Bibs w/snap closure. They are made in patterns to match the burp cloth sets. I am clearing these out for $6 each.


The burp cloths come in sets of three. Clearing out these patterns for $12/set.



Both of these tutus are $15 each. They are the last 2 at that price. They fit 12mo-3T.


All of these designs need to go. Shirts and creepers are $6 each. Sizes 6mo-3T.


Bows are $3 each


The binkies are $3 each. 6-12 mo, ortho. There are more fun phrases that are not included in the picture.


The bracelets are $12 each. They are made with sterling silver, freshwater pearls and czech crystals. They are considered lead free therefore are of no danger to your child. I have sizes premie-24 mo.

2 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

oohhhh. i would love a few of the bracelets...can u ship them to me in dubai? email me...tiffanibates@gmail.com

thanks!

Anonymous said...

i love the picture you did with all the onsies... wish i would have thought of that. ;)
kristy