Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sis' Diaper Cake


I am so excited, this is my sis' diaper cake for her shower this weekend! I will now be offering this product as a custom order item through Snooks N' Crannys(which by the way we are changing the name soon). Anyhow, this particular diaper cake is a little expensive. I went overboard because I wanted her to have the best. Layer 1 - container of huggies wipes, 40 disposable diapers and 2 pair of booties, Layer 2 - a blanket in a gift box, Dr. Seuss book, Baby Wise book, Layer 3 - 12 plain cloth diapers, 3 embellished cloth diapers, bandana bib, 1 pair of booties, 1 binky, Layer 4 - 4 creepers, 2 pair of pants, 1(3) piece outfit, 1 binky, Topper - Bottle. The cake is 2 feet wide and 2 1/2 feet tall. Yes it is the bombdiggity!

1 comment:

Cody said...

That is so cute!