Thursday, July 16, 2009

Snooks Update!

So I am way excited. I was able to finally get my business into one of the biggest Trade Shows in Texas. It is called the Canton Trade Days in Canton, TX. If anyone wants more information on the show, you can visit www.cantontradedays.com. The show takes place once a month catering to 100,000-300,000 people per day. People come from out of state just for this show! The show is 4 days!!! I will be featuring in Lot#5 Pavilion#3 next to a restaurant named Happy Days East. So if you are in for some fun and a nice shopping treat, come join us! The dates of this next show is July 30-August 2. I will not be in the same booth every month because I am not a permanent vendor yet, so watch my blog for booth location updates each month. Thanks for everyones' support along the way:) Depending on how well this show goes and how much I will have to sew this next month, the full blown website should be up soon for purchasing customers. Check back with us soon at www.snooksncrannys.

Note to my wonderful customers: A drawing will take place at the end of this next show. For every $50 spent at my booth, your name will be entered for a give-away.

No comments: