Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Day in Plantersville, TX



My Uncle has been wanting us to come to has property out in Plantersville for awhile now, so we finally made a trip out there. I didn't take too many pictures because I was busy chasing Trev most of the time. He is so a boy. If he could live outside he would. My uncle is raising peacocks, chickens, turtles and a few pet squirrels that they rescued. Trev went crazy over all of them. It was blazing hot and I forgot to put mosquito repellent on Trev so because of me he got 11 bites. What a stinky mom I am. We were having so much fun that it didn't even cross my mind. Anyways, to cool off we had some homemade ice cream. YUM! Later in the evening we rode the 4-wheeler a bit. T-bone was a bit skeptical about it, but squealed with joy anyhow. So that was our day in a nutshell!

No comments: