Friday, May 22, 2009

Trev and Maric


Yesterday my sweet Trev and his cute buddy Maric tried out the new swimming pool I bought. I am so happy they are finally getting used to each other enough that they get along for the most part. They only stayed in the pool for like 15 minutes though and then they just wanted to run around in the backyard. Occasionally they would go back and splish splash a little, but then they were off again. It gave Libby and I a chance to catch some sun anyways.

Then not really thinking about it, Trev went out with his pawpaw in the back yard to barbeque later and decided it would be fun to dive in fully clothed. Have you ever seen a regular diaper after it has been in water. It was about the size of Trevs' head when we took it off. So after that we decided to strip him down and let him play NAKED! At least we were in the back yard:) I am not going to post those pictures. We can save those for his future girl.

No comments: