Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy 4th Year Anniversary

So today Jason and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. It was wonderful. My parents took care of Trevor for us so we could go out. We went to our favorite restaurant "Americas" on Post Oak and it was to die for as usual. I had the South American Steak. I wish I knew exactly how they made it because it literally melted in my mouth. Jason had the Red Snapper and it was even better. You could not even tell it was fish. The flavor was so buttery and light. Everything was amazing. The appetizer, drinks...Wow! It definitely lives up to its 5 star mark and worth every dollar spent. I am so glad for a sweet romantic husband that does so much for me. Just working hard everyday, helping me take care of Trevor, spending time with me and doing everything he possibly can to make our lives better. I love him inside and outside of numbers(only Jason would know what that meant). What a wonderful man!

1 comment:

MEG said...

Hey! So are you blogging with blogger again? I hope so! Thank you so much for the Johnny Jump up! I can't wait til Axton can use it!